Welcome to Mindfulness Journey
Mindfulness Journey is dedicated to offering mindfulness trainings, workshops, retreats and events to deal with stress and enhance your well-being. To learn and practice meditation both formally and informally and to deepen self awareness. All offerings are designed to support you in finding calm and balance in your life. The purpose is to nurture and nourish the mind, body and heart with a gentle open hearted approach. We deepen awareness also by learning to cultivate an attitude of care and loving kindness towards ourselves, others and the planet. Donna has been practicing for 20 years and is passionate about supporting others in living mindfully.
What we offer:
1. The 8 Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Programme (MBSR) NOT BEING RUN THIS YEAR 2022
2. One Day Mindfulness Retreats
3. Weekend Mindfulness and Yoga Retreats
5. Mindfulness Morning Zoom Sessions and Mini-Retreats
6. See the Psychotherapy Page, if you want to book a one to one psychotherapy session. Sessions will be conducted in person at the office or on Zoom or WhatsApp Video call depending on the circumstances. To book a psychotherapy session, contact Donna by email or by phone.
Please click on a course below to book.
No Events Found
Recent Blog Articles
3 Simple Ways to Pay Attention I attended an event in the University of Limerick hosted by the Buddhist Centre, Limerick, 2016 where Sharon Saltzberg was the guest of honour; https://www.sharonsalzberg.com/event/rigpa-ireland-resilience-talk/ I was familiar with her...
Mindfulness and Yoga Weekend Retreat May 6th-8th Mindfulness and Yoga Retreat at Tig Roy, Galbally, Co. Limerick. Begins Friday May 6th at 6pm, Ends Sunday May 8th at 3pm. https://mindfulnessjourney.ie/courses-and-events/ Weekend Retreat May 2022 Maggie...
This radio documentary was aired on RTE in November 2016. The brief documentary was about a project on death, illness and dying (Kurt, my husband, and I contributed to it in a very personal way) it was the culmination of a ten week arts project which was seed funded by the Compassionate Community project run in conjunction with Milford Hospice in Limerick.